US: Perez Hilton announces the birth of his first child
The blogger and internet personality wrote that he wanted his readers to read the announcement directly on his site, and went on to thank readers for being loyal to his site.
He posted a photograph of himself and his son, whose name was not given, alongside the post.
The full post from Perez read:
I want you to hear this directly from me, right here.
I am ready to announce that earlier this month I was blessed with the birth of my first child, a beautiful and healthy baby boy – with lots of hair on his tiny head!
My family is overjoyed at this newest and most cherished addition.
Thank YOU for welcoming PerezHilton.com into your homes, offices, classrooms, cell phones and wherever else you may read my five websites.
And thank you for welcoming ME into your lives!
I am so humbled to welcome this little man into my life. And I am honored and ready for the challenge of guiding him through his.
Sir Elton John and David Furnish welcomed some of Hollywood’s biggest names to their 21st Annual Academy Awards Viewing Party on Sunday – but it was the couple’s two-year-old son who stole the show at the HIV/AIDS fundraiser.
Zachary, who was born to a surrogate mother in December 2010, was joined in the Furnish-John family by younger brother Elijah earlier this year.
via PinkNews.co.uk http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Pinknews/~3/NbSO3nY59Xg/
- Perez Hilton Is A Dad! (q104.cbslocal.com)
- Perez Hilton is Now a Father (gossipfairley.x10.mx)
- Perez Hilton Becomes A Father, Announces The Birth Of His Son! (amp.cbslocal.com)
- Congrats To Our Friend Perez Hilton On The Birth Of His Baby Boy! (b96.cbslocal.com)
- Perez Hilton: Baby Brings Joy to Celeb Blogger as He Makes ‘Surprise’ Announcement (celebs.gather.com)